1. Personal Information Collected
We collect information:
- When you register an account to become a PalmBeachResearch.com user (“User”), such as your name, e-mail, and phone number.
- When you view and interact with PalmBeachResearch.com pages, features, and functionality, including Palm Beach Research Studies, database forms. We may also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the PalmBeachResearch.com website, or sites that have embedded PalmBeachResearch.com platform technology.
- Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and improve our website and service to you.
- When you interact with third party services available through Palm Beach Research surveys, polls or other third party research undertaken with your consent.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you; and to
- Send you service or promotional communications regarding potential clinical research studies through email and notices on the PalmBeachResearch.com website. You can control your messaging preferences through the link provided in any customized e-mail.
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to you. If you share your interactions on PalmBeachResearch.com, for example, when you recommend a study via other Social Network platforms (including, but not limited to, Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter)
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties. Period. We are not asking for your consent now, nor in the future. We will be the only party contacting you via e-mail, or via telephone, or via postal mail.
3. Your Information Choices
- Review, enhance or edit your personal information through your personal profile page;
- Tell us to close your PalmBeachResearch.com account.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to PalmBeachResearch.com. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
- We are responsible for maintaining the securest servers with the most current technology.
5. How to contact us
If you have questions or comments please send them to:
Palm Beach Research Center
2277 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
- Ankle Sprain?
- Arthritis of the Hand
- Back Pain
- Fibromyalgia for Teenagers
- Gotta Go Gotta Go
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Thermometer Study