1. Personal Information Collected
We collect information:
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell nor rent this information to anyone. We repeat: we will not sell nor rent this information to anyone. Ever.
- We will use your information to personally respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email, or on the phone, in the future to tell you about new studies that may be of interest.
- When you view and interact with PalmBeachResearch.com pages, features, and functionality, including Palm Beach Research Studies, database forms. We may also collect your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, and your ISP, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the PalmBeachResearch.com website, or sites that have embedded PalmBeachResearch.com platform technology. Through cookies and other technologies that allow us to recognize you, customize your experience, and improve our website and service to you.
2. Uses of personal information
We use the information you provide to:
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you; and to
- Send you service or promotional communications regarding potential clinical research studies through email and notices on the PalmBeachResearch.com website. You can control your messaging preferences through the link provided in any customized e-mail (Opt out).
- Create and distribute advertising relevant to you. If you share your interactions on PalmBeachResearch.com, for example, when you recommend a study via other Social Network platforms (including, but not limited to, Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter)
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide personally identifiable information to third parties. Period. We are not asking for your consent now, nor in the future. We will be the only party contacting you via e-mail, or via telephone, or via postal mail.
3. Your Information Choices
- Tell us to close your PalmBeachResearch.com account.
- Personal information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to PalmBeachResearch.com. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- We are responsible for maintaining the securest servers with the most current technology.
5. How to contact us
If you have questions or comments please send them to:
Palm Beach Research Center
2277 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or, call: 561-689-0606
Or, e-mail: Privacy@PalmBeachResearch.com