Participate In a Clinical Trial Today!
Palm Beach Research is a main research center in Florida that carries out studies that are mostly at Phases 2 and 3 of trials. Running for over 28 years and supported by big pharmaceutical and contract research organizations (CRO) has allowed the facility to become a prestigious one in the area. Having such a long-serving operation, the center has made itself one of the top Clinical trial organizations in West Palm Beach. FL
TAKING PART IN PAID CLINICAL TRIALS NEAR PALM BEACH
Palm Beach Research offers the chance for you to join and get paid to take part in clinical trials. Since the studies involved are at the later stages, a lot is already known about the drug and treatments.
Your safety is our priority, and we work to ensure that every person who participates in our trials gets treated with the best possible care and attention. Making your clinical trial experience comfortable is important to our staff who will aim to be as helpful to you as they can the whole way through.
HOW TO GET PAID FOR RESEARCH STUDIES IN WEST PALM BEACH
There are a number of different studies that you can participate in at Palm Beach Research, and our staff is happy to help you find out if taking part is right for you. Here are some of the trials that are currently available:
* COVID POSITIVE STUDY: Here we test the tolerability of patients with Covid-19 after a single dose of IBI314 is given via IV.
* CHRONIC PAIN STUDY: Testing the efficacy of vitamin supplementation for relief from chronic pain.
* ALZHEIMER’S CLINICAL TRIAL: This trial is for both men and women between the ages of 55 and 80 who are suffering from the early stages of Alzheimer’s.
* PEDIATRIC MIGRAINE STUDY: This study is for patients aged between 6 and 17 and tests if the medicine Fremanezumab can help prevent chronic migraines.
* KNEE OSTEOARTHRITIS TRIAL: An ultrasound injection is delivered to the affected area to test if it can cause the pain to lessen.
UPCOMING STUDIES COMING SOON AT PALM BEACH RESEARCH
We are always getting new studies that patients can participate in. If you don’t see a study, you can always register on our site and get notified of other studies as they become available. See other upcoming studies below.
* QUIT SMOKING STUDY: The staff will be working to help participants who are wanting to stop smoking.
* FLU VACCINE STUDY: Looking at how serious cases of the flu can be reduced, especially in vulnerable groups such as adults and children.
* HAIR LOSS STUDY: Testing the efficacy and safety of a treatment measure for men experiencing hair loss.
* HEMORRHOID STUDY: Testing the results of a possible treatment for patients suffering from internal hemorrhoids.
Here’s what our participant Linda L. had to say about her experience at Palm Beach Research:
“I have been doing studies with this company for years and have had the best results with them. All the personnel there are the best.”
You can sign up at our website to take part in one of our trials here. If you have any further questions or queries regarding our studies, please get in touch with us via our online contact form, phone, or email.
Phone: (561) 689-0606
Email address: Info@PalmBeachResearch.com
We hope to see you in one of our clinical trials soon.